Senior Practitioner - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Staffordshire - £29.50ph
Our client in Stafford is currently looking for a Senior Practitioner with experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities.
This is an opportunity to develop management experience as you will be responsible for the supervision of qualified and non-qualified staff members. The successful candidate will also be able to enhance knowledge and experience in a specialist area because you will also be required to hold a smaller complex case load.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- Management Opportunity
- Great experience for your CV
- Specialist area
- Long term contract opportunity
- One of the highest pay rates in the area
Typical duties of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- Supervising qualified and non-qualified staff
- Taking the lead in safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Taking part in strategy discussions
- Providing expertise in CHC
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.