Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Team - Non-case holding - £36p/h!
I currently have an opportunity for a qualified Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team in Cumbria. This is office based and non-case holding which means no late nights going on visits! With this role you can also take advantage of one of the highest rates in the North West - not an opportunity to be missed!
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- Office based
- Competitive market rate
- Long contracts available
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
As a MASH Social Worker you must be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.