Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH Team - Bexley - £42ph
A children's social care service based within Bexley is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Team Manager / Team Manager to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH Team. The MASH will co-locate key agencies and their data into a secure assessment, research and referral unit for all new notifications on vulnerable children and young people.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Team Manager:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Good level of client interaction
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a MASH Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Managing a social work team
- Section 47s
- Leading the development and implementation of innovative ways of working
- Providing specialised professional support and advice to staff and other agencies relating to supporting children at risk of harm and families in need of social work help.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.