Social Worker - Children's Locality / Court Team - Greater Manchester - High Rates Available!
We have several opportunities available for a number of qualified Social Workers to join a fast paced Child Protection ( CP ) team on the outskirts of Manchester. This role will negotiate some of the highest rates in the area. If you are looking for a good rate which reflects your work then please apply below!
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Enhance your reputation as a Social Worker
- Excellent rate of pay
- Central Location
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection social worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.