Fostering Team - Supervising Social Worker - Kent - £32 ph
A great opportunity has opened up for a Fosterting Kent. We need a fostering social worker who can -
- Supervise a caseload of 16-18 fostering households
- The role is to support, advise and guide foster carers in every aspect of their fostering career by -
- Keeping in frequent touch with the foster carers, their family and the children or young people in placement through regular statutory visits/supervision, telephone calls and via email.
- Arranging any additional support services needed by the foster carers or children placed with them to enable placement success/stability
- Undertaking some foster carer annual reviews.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering experience of at least 2 years
- IRO experience a preference
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements “
- Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place