Social Worker - Permanence Through Care - Sheffield - £31ph
My client in Sheffield is looking for a social worker to join a Permanence Through Care team. Working in a lively and active environment, the successful candidate will gain excellent experience in working for one of Yorkshire's most well respected and stable authorities.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have recent experience of frontline social work, including undertaking initial assessments, undertaking S47's and managing their diary efficiently to allow them to successfully meet deadlines, with the highest standard of work.
In being successful in this application, candidates will work with Liquid Personnel, the UK's leading social work agency. During our time of operation, we have formed a number of excellent working relationships with the local authorities, allowing us to present candidates with lucrative and desirable job opportunities. This is just one of a number of benefits which this role presents.
Benefits of working as a Permanence Social Worker in Sheffield:
- 12 Month contract
- £31 an hour
- Great opportunity to work for a variety of different offices in Sheffield
- Supportive management
- Free parking
- Flexi time
- Great authority to work for
As a Permanence Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.