Social Work - Youth Offending Team - Hull - £19ph
My client in Hull is looking for a social worker to join a Youth Offending team in Hull. This role presents the successful social worker with the opportunity to operate in a well structured and well respected local authority within Yorkshire.
Applicants should have previous experience of supervising a range of orders, including Detention and Training Orders, Youth Rehabilitation Orders and Referral Orders. Court experience and a willingness to work weekends is also preferable.
You will be working with the largest social work recruitment company in the UK, applicants will benefit from the relationships we have built with a number of local authorities over the years. This is one of just a number of benefits this role brings:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.