Social Workers - Child Protection Team - Wakefield - £30
My client in Wakefield are looking for a number of social workers to join their Child Protection team. Working for a well structured authority, this is a fantastic opportunity for social workers to place themselves in a role that will provide support and stability. Successful candidates will be able to work in accordance to time scales, manage large caseloads, and be able to organise their diary efficiently. In addition to this, recent front-line social work experience is preferable.
Experience in report writing, working in accordance with Public Law Outline, and initiating S47's will help applicants to be successful in applying for this role. The ability to work comfortably within a court environment is preferred for this role.
Liquid Personnel have a range of experience in successfully placing candidates into roles which suit their current wants and needs. With the help of our strong working relationships, made over time with our clients in Yorkshire, we are able to find the perfect role for you.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement
- Working within the Looked After Children system
As a Child Protection Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.