Social Worker - Child Protection - £31ph - Sheffield West
My client in Sheffield is looking for two social workers to work in the West region of the city. Working in the child protection team, the successful social workers will have the opportunity to work for a stable and well respected authority within Yorkshire.
All successful candidates will have recent previous experience in frontline social work. This experience will include, initial assessments, S47's, court work, managing complex caseloads and the ability to efficiently manage their own diary.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- 12 Month contract
- £31 an hour
- Great opportunity to work for a variety of different offices in Sheffield
- Supportive management
- Free parking
- Flexi time
- Great authority to work for
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.