Social Worker - Child Protection - £31 per hour - North Sheffield
We are looking for a social worker to apply their trade in the north of Sheffield, on the child protection team. This role presents the opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a stable authority which provides a supportive and understanding management team.
The successful candidate will have recent first hand experience of frontline social work, including; carrying out initial assessments, initiating S47's, managing a complex caseload and managing their diary effectively in order to meet deadlines, on time in full.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker in Sheffield:
- 12 Month contract
- £31 an hour
- Great opportunity to work for a variety of different offices in Sheffield
- Supportive management
- Free parking
- Flexi time
- Great authority to work for
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.