Social Worker - Adults - Hospital Team - Blackpool - £21 - £25 per hour
Our client in Blackpool is currently looking to hire an experienced Social Worker to join their busy Hospital Team. As well as having the support of a strong management team, the role also offers a competitive pay rate and an easy work location.
The role will be fast paced so the ability to work under pressure and handle a caseload is essential. Key skills such as carrying out assessments and report writing will also be an integral part of this role.This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in a busy environment and also brings the possible opportunity for a long-term placement.
Benefits Of The Role as an Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Easily accessible location
- No need to travel to multiple locations
- Potential for a long term placement
- Strong and experienced management team
Key Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Assessing service users with the aim of providing safe and timely discharges
- Mental capacity and best interest decisions
- DST support the team on complex case worker and screening on discharge from hospital
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.