Senior Social Worker - Children's Duty and Assessment Team - Worcestershire - £28 per hour
An exciting role has become available in a Children's Duty and Assessment Team in Worcestershire. Our client requires a Senior Social Worker to join their pleasant team.
Cases will be varied and involve client interaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for cases involving the assessment and supervision of looked after children, child protection, and children in need. Duties will include monitoring and reviewing plans in multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed needs of children, young people, and their families.
You will refer children, young people and their families to appropriate specialist services in order to meet their needs. You will be attend team meetings and service reviews become a key member of the team and their development.
Benefits of working on the Children's Duty and Assessment Team as a Senior Social Worker are:
- A varied caseload with client interaction
- Stable and positive team
- Brilliant opportunities for career progression
To work as a Senior Social Worker in the Children's Duty and Assessment Team you will need experience of:
- Extensive knowledge of relevant legislation
- Managing complex cases and meeting tight deadlines
- Liaising professionally with others careers, professionals, and agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.