Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team - Bexley- £30ph
Our Client in Bexley requires Social Worker to join their DoLS Team.
You will be working closely with adults within the Borough, fulfill the duties and responsibilities of Best Interest Assessor (BIA) / Court of Protection (CoP) Social Worker in the DoLS team.
You will be completing comprehensive person centred assessments to a high standard in determining whether applications made by Managing Authorities to deprive a person of their liberty. Previous extensive safeguarding experience in a similar setting would be beneficial for this specific team.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the DoLS Team are:
- Positive and well managed team
- Fantastic career progression
- Central location with good transport links
- Flexible working
To work on the DoLS Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience:
- Undertaking challenging and high risk assessments
- Relevant legislation's
- Professional manner with the ability to build a good rapport with both service users and colleagues or other professionals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.