Social Worker - Children in Care - Lancashire - £24.97 per hour
Our client in Lancashire are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team in Burnley. It is an unmissable opportunity to join a stable and supportive management team with a feasible workload. This role entails working with Looked after Children and children in foster care to improve the outcomes for children who are in care or leaving care.
The successful candidate must have experience of Court work, conducting statutory visits, attending review meetings and LAC reviews.
Benefits of this role:
- Stable and supportive management teams at practice, team, and senior level
- A supportive environment including intense Advanced Practitioner support
- Manageable caseload (some of the lowest in the region)
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' discounts scheme
- Complete all statutory duties relating to the provision of services to Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
- Develop and implement Care Plans for Children in Care and Pathway Plans for children who are leaving care
- Undertake the administration and management of a caseload of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
- Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have experience in:
- Court experience and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Have the ability to form effective working relationships across all agencies, and with service users and their families
- Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Knowledge of secondary practice guidance and using assessment tools
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driver's license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.