Social Worker - Children in Need - Lancashire - £24.97 per hour
An exciting opportunity has opened in Lancashire for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Need team in Preston. This is a valuable opportunity to join a stable an supportive team with a manageable workload.
The role will include covering Children in Need and Child Protection cases and handling care proceedings. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar team, of conducting assessments and undertaking Section 47's.
Benefits of this role as a Social Worker for Children in Need:
- A supportive environment for Social Workers, including intensive Advanced Practitioner support
- Stable and supportive management teams at practice, team and senior level
- Manageable case load (some of the lowest in the region)
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children in Need Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Managing Children in Need cases and Supervision Orders
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and solution focused manner
- Undertaking Section 47 enquiries and assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Progressing Child Protection and Child in Need plans
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.