Social Worker - Child Protection - Doncaster - £27
We are currently searching for an experienced and enthusiastic social worker to join the Child Protection team in Doncaster. Working in an active environment, the successful applicant will specialise in managing their diary efficiently, in order to meet deadlines on time.
Based on the Child Protection (CP) team, applicants should have experience in carrying out S47's, managing what may be at times a large case load and also working in accordance with public law.
This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker to enhance their skills and progress in an environment that offers stability and support. This chance for progression is just one of a number of a benefits which comes with this role.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in Child Protection:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.