Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Somerset - £30ph
Our Client in Somerset requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Community Team. This is the perfect opportunity for any social worker wanting diverse work cases and with an ideal location including good transport links.
The role consists of undertaking assessments of risk and care needs in relation to service users and carers so that, within relevant legislation, appropriate action is taken, monitored and reviewed effectively. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to prioritise and work with competing deadlines and changing demands.
You will need to understand and interpret legislation to meet service requirements. Ability to think creatively and enthusiastically in developing imaginative support packages. You will be dealing with caseloads varying complexity, commensurate with ability and qualifications, receiving and responding to referrals from various sources.
Benefits of working on the Adults Community Team as a Social Work are:
- Varied caseload
- Fantastic location with good transport links
- Brilliant career opportunities
To work as a Social Worker on the Adults Community Team you will need experience of:
- Working with adults in a safeguarding environment
- Dealing with complex and demanding cases loads
- Lengthy knowledge of current and relevant legislation
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.