Social Worker - Adoption Team - Hampshire - up to £32ph
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adoption Team in Hampshire, based on Totton High Street.
This is an exciting role for a well-rounded knowledgeable Social worker. You will be helping to develop the adoption resources as part of a care planning for services for Children and Families. You will recruit, advise and carry out assessment to prospective adopters and well as providing information and consultation to prospective adopters. You will need to take full advantage of professional networks and run local groups offering support and knowledge.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Adoption Team are:
- Varied yet manageable caseload
- Good levels or client interaction
- Fantastic career progression
- Ideal location for commuting
To work on the Adoption Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Adoption assessments
- Family finding
- Assessing prospective carers
- Liaising with other professionals and carers
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.