Social Worker - Adults - Mental Health - Blackburn - £22 - £25 per hour
Our client in Blackburn is currently looking to fill a vacancy on their Community Mental Health Team. This is an opportunity to enhance your CV with a valuable placement in a specialist role. The location is easily accessible and the role offers a competitive rate of pay.
To apply for this role you need substantial experience in Adults Social Work and previous experience of working within a Mental Health team would be beneficial.
Benefits Of The Role as an Adults Mental Health Team Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Potential for a long term placement
- Easily accessible location with low traffic
- Competitive pay rate
- Specialist role
- CV enhancement
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- To undertake assertive outreach in order to engage clients who have previously been lost to follow up, do not wish to engage with services and for whom there is concern.
- To visit clients at home, day centres, work and recreational centres to engage and encourage services participation in their care plan.
- To provide practical assistance as a means of engaging with and supporting users of the service.
- Provide information to help service users make informed choices about opportunities and service available to them.
- To involve families and carers in treatment plans where appropriate.
- To participate in a duty service with other members of the team.
- To participate in multidisciplinary assessments and care planning and carry out care management responsibilities for those with complex needs.
- To ensure the recording of assessments and details of the care plan on a computerised database.
- To act as a CPA Care Co-ordinator for up to 12 service users, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all relevant services.
- To monitor the services provided, review care plans regularly ensuring their continued effectiveness and appropriateness.
- To act as a service users advocate where necessary, as well as supporting service users in accessing appropriate independent advocacy services.
- To respond promptly to request for assessment and interventions outside the office. To respond to telephone enquiries and give information and advice.
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.