Social Worker - Child Protection - Kirklees
We are currently searching for a number of social workers to join the Child Protection (CP) team in Kirklees. Successful social workers will be comfortable in managing large and complex case loads in order to punctually and successfully meet deadlines. Being comfortable in the court environment is also necessary in order to be considered for this role.
Working for an authority under new resurgent management, located in new up-to-date offices, Kirklees offers the opportunity for applicants to progress their career and gain excellent experience of front-line social work. This is just one of a number of benefits that working in Kirklees brings.
Benefits of working as a social worker in Kirklees:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.