Social Worker - Child Protection - Leeds - £24ph
Our client in Leeds City are looking for a social worker to join their Child Protection (CP) team with recent front line experience, in order to hit the ground running. With two positions based in the East of the city, the post provides a great opportunity for applicants to work in a stable and well managed authority, while they look to advance their career in social work.
This post also presents the opportunity for the successful applicant to work together with Liquid Personnel. As the leading social work recruitment agency in the UK, we have successfully managed to build strong working relationships with a number of authorities over the past few years, allowing us to find yourself a role that suits your exact needs at a given time.
This is just one of a number of benefits that this role brings:
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.