Senior Practitioner - Duty & Assessment - Salford - £26.88 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Practitioner to develop team management skills with the ambitions of career progression.
The ideal Senior Practitioner will be extensively experienced in front line child protection practice with experience of mentoring less experienced staff and managing SW students.
Benefits of the Senior Practitioner role:
- A stable authority
- Progression Opportunities
- Excellent management
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Reflective Supervision of staff
- Mentoring NSQWs
- Holding complex cases
- Deputising for the Practise Manager
- QA work ready for transfer
- Protected caseload
As a Senior Practitioner, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledg
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.