Social Worker - Assessment Team - Liverpool - £24.25 per hour
An exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Social Worker to join an Assessment Team in Liverpool, covering a range of duties from assessments, Children in Need cases and Child Protection cases.
The ideal Social Worker should have experience of report writing and working with children and families, working in a timely manner without compromising the quality of the work.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Assessment Team role:
- Great management structure and regular supervision
- Supportive and enthusiastic team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Social Worker on this Assessment Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need and holding complex case loads
- Working in a timely manner in order to provide appropriate services for families
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court and completing Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Completing Section 47s and core assessments and a good understanding of risks
- Child Protection meetings and attending case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker on this Assessment Team, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.