Practice Manager - MASH - Lancashire - £32 per hour
My client in Lancashire require a Social Worker with management experience to lead the MASH team based in Accrington.
This is an office based role where you will support staff in making fast and effective decisions from referrals. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your managerial skills in an accessible location.
Benefits of the role:
- Office based role
- A supportive environment
- Excellent after care service
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Regular Supervision of Staff
As a MASH Social Worker you must be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.