Social Worker - Children in Need - Lancashire - £24.97 per hour
An exciting opportunity has opened in Lancashire for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Need team in West Lancashire.
The role will include covering Children in Need and Child Protection cases and handling Care Proceedings. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar team, of conducting assessments and undertaking Section 47's.
Benefits of joining this team:
- A supportive environment for Social Workers, including intensive Advanced Practitioner support
- A manageable case load (some of the lowest in the region)
- Stable and supportive management teams at practice, team and senior level
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children in Need Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Managing Children in Need cases and Supervision Orders
- Be able to progress Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans in a timely and solution focused manner
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and solution focused manner to inform decision making
- Undertaking Section 47 enquiries and assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Be able to gain children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Progressing Child Protection and Child in Need plans and initial Looked after Children plans
As a Children in Need Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.