Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - PART TIME - Bath & North East Somerset - up to £41p/h
Our Client in Bath & North East Somerset requires an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO to join their fast paced team.
The suitable candidate will have experience of CP chair with post qualified experience. Ideally they will also be familiar with signs of safety and applying it within their work .They will also have the skills to scrutinise information and identify and aid when care plans are needed. Must have previous experience to be considered for this role.
Benefits of the role as a IRO:
- Innovative Local Authority
- Excellent rate of pay
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As a IRO, you will have experience of:
- Previously working in a extensive post qualifying role
- Chairing complex multi-agency procedures
- Chairing LAC reviews or Child Protection conferences
- Safeguarding for Children & Young People
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a IRO you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.