Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Tameside - £25ph
Our Client in Tameside requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Mental Health team.
The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering personalisation and quality outcomes to individuals with Crisis Intervention.
Benefits of working as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
As a Social Worker part of the mental health team you will need to have experience in:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Attending tribunal and managers hearings
- Care Coordination
- Best Interest decisions
- Arranging appropriate care plans
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.