Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Warrington - £25ph
Our Client in Warrington requires a Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for social worker to supportive and progressive team, offering assessment and planning of Warrington residences who have been admitted to 'Warrington and Halton Hospitals,' needing an assessment of their needs, in accordance with the Care Act 2014, to facilitate a safe and timely discharge from Hospital.
As part the Hospital discharge team you will undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings. You will be responsible for carrying out caseloads and meeting agreed targets. You will also assess the mental capacity of service users and recommend appropriate care.
Benefits of working as a Social Work in a hospital discharge team:
- Supportive line manager
- Positive Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Central location
To be part of the hospital discharge team you will need to have the below experience:
- Working in multi-disciplinary environment
- Understanding of working roles and practices in relation to Health and Social Care
- Good management and time management skills
- Working under pressure
- Organisation of your time and workload
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinar
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.