Panel Adviser / Social Worker - Fostering and Adoption Panel - Dudley - £25-£30 per hour
Our Client in Dudley requires a Panel Adviser / Social Worker to join their Fostering Panel. As part of a well managed team you will have variety in your workload as well as optimistic career opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent knowledge of childcare legislation, regulations, guidance and minimum standards particularly in relation to adoption and/or fostering. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and decision making skills.
As part of this role you will quality assure papers being prepared for panel to make sure they meet the necessary standards and that all relevant papers are available. You will act as a professional adviser for panels regarding procedures and practices, the impact of any recommendations made by the panel, and all relevant legislation and guidelines.
Benefits of working as a Panel Adviser on the Fostering & Adoption Team are:
- Varied caseload
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Well managed and positive team
To work on the Fostering & Adoption Panel as a Panel Adviser you will need experience of:
- Report writing and meeting deadlines
- Lengthy, in-depth knowledge of relevant legislations
- Liaising with other professionals
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.