Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Wirral - £35 per hour
Our Client in in Wirral requires an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their team. This role brings a varied caseload and excellent career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment, risk assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care. You will provide consultation, liaison and specialist advice to other professionals, recognising the specific needs for the individuals. You will need to seek and develop a wide range of ways to meet the individuals' needs.
As part of the role you will be providing first contact care and assessments with the referral for further treatments and or assistance.
Benefits working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner are:
- Accessible location
- Varied caseload
- Good career progression
To work as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) you will need experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Possessing effective time management and organisation skills
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.