Social Worker - Assessment & Reablement Team - Southwark - £27.27ph
Our client in Southwark is looking for 2 social workers to join their Assessment and Reablement Team. The ideal Social Worker will be registered with the HCPC and have some experience working with vulnerable adults.
The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to develop. Hospital Discharge, Rapid Response and previous fast-paced experience will benefit the candidate upon application.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Potential increase in rate after 12 weeks of emply
As a Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services
- Completing reviews and assessments
- Handling complex caseloads
- Working with the mental capacities act
- Demonstrate and ensure high standards and probity with Council policy, standards and the law.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Work corporately and in line with overall Council objectives to enable the breaking down of departmental barriers and the delivery of the Council's improvement agenda.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate
As a Social Worker you should have:
- Experience working in an adult social work post qualified role
- Previous experience of safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.