Assessment and Intervention - Social Worker - West Sussex - £33ph
An exciting role has become available in an Assessment and Intervention Team in West Sussex. Our client requires a Social Worker to join the team.
The successful candidate will assess, monitor and review social care needs of individual's relatives and carers. You must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies. You will be required to manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness.
You must possess fantastic communication skills with the ability to build amazing rapport with both professionals, colleagues and carers. You will need to recognise problems quickly and effectively and hit the ground running on all cases.
Benefits of working on the Assessment and Intervention Team as a Social Worker are …
- Working as part of positive and well managed team
- Brilliant level of client interaction
- Brilliant training opportunities
To work as a Social Worker on the Assessment and Intervention Team you will need experience of …
- Holding complex cases
- Liaising with other professionals and carers
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislations
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.