Social Worker - Adult Assessment Project - Private Sector - West Midlands - £280/assessment
I am recruiting for 6 vacancies on an Adult Assessment Project for our client in Worcestershire for experienced Social Workers.
The project aims to reduce a large backlog of assessments for clients with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker;
- Opportunity to work from home 5 days a week!
- Working within an excellent team with great support systems in place
- Long term contract
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you will be;
- Organising packages of care and helping people in the community
- Carrying out reviews of their current care packages
- Must have held at least one position after qualification
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST be;
- HCPC Registered
- A full UK License Holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.