Social Worker - Mental Health / Crisis Team - North Somerset - £28p/h
Our client in the North Somerset area is looking for a passionate individual who is able to deliver quality outcomes to adults with mental health issues. The team is based in the community and you will be responsible for arranging appropriate care plans for service users with a range of needs. This is an excellent opportunity in a wonderful team which offers a 6 - 12 month contract paying £28 per hour.
Benefits of the role as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Support will be given with initial training and induction onto IT systems
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Flexible working hours
As an experienced Mental Health Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and take into account available resources
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centered and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As a Mental Health Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.