Parenting Assessments - Social Worker - East London - £30ph
Our Client in an East London Borough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Family Centre, carrying out Parenting Assessments. These assessments will require Court experience, as well as knowledge around Domestic Violence & Substance Misuse.
Benefits of the role…
- Nice modern office
- Great transport links
- We offer all of our agency workers free access to a specialist social work training portal worth £500 a year
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Parenting Assessments
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Court work
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need Plans
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s & Children & Family Assessments
- Child protection meetings
You will be..
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.