Practice Consultant - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - Luton - £28 - £32ph
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Social Worker to join a versatile Looked After Children Team ( LAC ) in Norfolk. The ideal individual will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team.
This is an excellent role for a motivated Social Worker looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
Benefits of the role as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Stable Authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.