Social Worker - Older People's / Mental Health Team - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Cambridgeshire are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Huntingdon Community Older Peoples / Mental Health Team based in Huntingdon.
The main responsibility of the role is to complete complex assessments and ensure that the service user has a voice, completing personalised care and support planning.
Benefits of the role as a Older People / Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term opportunity because the 3 month contract is likely to extend
- High pay rate of £28 per hour
- Supportive team
- Regular supervision
- Flexible working in negotiable with the manager
- A great opportunity to develop a specialism within Mental Health
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' scheme
Typical duties as a Older People / Mental Health Social Worker:
- Completing full assessments
- Working under the Care act 2014
- Completing care plans
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.