Senior Social Worker - MASH - Norfolk - £38ph
My client in South Norfolk requires an experienced Social Worker to start as soon as possible within their busy MASH team. In addition to being a qualified Senior Social Worker or Social Work Team Manager, candidates need to be able to support the developments and improvements planned for the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), demonstrating professional maturity to support a change in culture. Candidates should be very experienced Social Workers able to lift and change current processes and procedures, to consolidate the MASH development work underway. Candidates will be required to support Referral Coordinators providing consistent, confident and challenging oversight possessing excellent decision making skills and experience.
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time.
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitve rate
- Niche role
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Office based
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
- Access to Liquid Training
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.