Consultant Social Worker - Child Protection / Looked After Children Services - Cambridgeshire - £38ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join Child Protection / Looked After Children team in Cambridgeshire.You will be required to audit case work Social Care and possibly Early Help in response to request for reviews and in preparation for inspection and possible thematic audits. This role will cover the Huntington & St Ive's area.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Competitive pay rate
As a Child Protection / Looked After Children Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
As a Child Protection / Looked After Children Social Worker You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.