Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Duty and Assessment Team in Dudley.
As part of the role you will be planning and offering a range of interventions and enabling access to services provided by the department, other agencies and voluntary bodies, to help children, young people and their families overcome disadvantage, problems and difficulties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a positive and well managed team. You will process referrals and assessments in a timely manner so that appropriate services can be delivered to children and young people needs. You will need to hit the ground running and have the ability to build rapport with both service users, other professionals and your colleagues.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Duty and Assessment Team:
- Varied Caseload
- Experienced Team
- Stable team
To be part of the Duty and Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Writing detailed reports to tight deadlines
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.