Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - CSE - Manchester - £25p/h
A fantastic opportunity is available in Manchester to be part of the child sexual exploitation ( CSE ) team. This is an opportunity to diversify your CV and further develop your skills on complex cases. The Protect team in Manchester work well together and have excellent managerial support. Previous experience of CSE is desirable.
Benefits of the role as a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- Niche role
- To work in a team with a good CSE reputation
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
The successful Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with cases related to CSE
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked After Children and Children In Need
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Charing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
As a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.