Social Worker - Duty & Assessment Team - Rochdale - £25p/h
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Referral & Assessment Social Worker to join a versatile and supportive team culture. Candidates must have previous experience within this role and be well established in using their own initiative.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- A stable and positive team
- A varied caseload
- Good staff retention
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Relevant legislation
- Liaising with other agencies
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Initial statements for Court
- Children and Family assessments
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47's
- Core Assessment
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.