Social Worker - MASH - Lancashire - £24.97 per hour
We are recruiting for Social Workers who wish to be part of a MASH team in Lancashire. This role involves taking referrals over the phone during office hours and using your knowledge of Social Work to record and interpret the information given. This role is based in the accessible location of Accrington.
Benefits of the role:
- Office based
- Accessible location
- Excellent after care service
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
As a MASH Social Worker you will:
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
As a MASH Social Worker you must be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.