Social Worker - Child Protection Team (Low to no caseload) - Leicestershire - £28.50 - £32 per hour
A rare opportunity has opened for a social worker to join a Child Protection (CP) Team in Coalville. The successful social worker must have Child Protection experience and be confident in court proceedings and court documents, and also be able to manage single assessments and stat visits.
The successful candidate will be able to cover the duty system and will not be taking on a caseload. This is a well-managed team with low staff turnover. As well as being a part of a supportive team, you will also enjoy a good rate of pay.
As a CP Social Worker you must be able to effectively work under pressure and be flexible. You must also have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Well managed, supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good pay rate for area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Attending Court
- Child protection meetings
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Case conference
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Access to a wide selection of social network positions across the UK
- "Refer a friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job"bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.