Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28 per hour
Our Client in Central Bedfordshire requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Learning Disabilities team. The successful candidate will join a supportive and well-managed team along with handling a varied caseload.
You will provide a high quality service in all aspects of their assignments and care management. You will be managing a varied and busy caseload efficiently meeting tight deadlines. As part of the role you will deal in different assessments including carer assessments and contribute to or coordinate the construction of outcome focused care plans.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Adults Learning Disabilities Team are:
- Supportive and well managed team
- Varied caseload
- Ideal for commuting
To work on the Adults Learning Disabilities Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing care plans
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.