Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention Team - Kirklees - £32 per hour
My client in Kirklees is looking for a social worker to join their desirable Assessment and Intervention team. This role presents the opportunity for social workers to enhance a range of their skills, as they take a case from the initial assessment all the way through to the court proceedings.
Recent front-line experience is preferable for this role, and social workers who flourish in the court environment are likely to be held in high regard for this role.
This is a great chance for workers to work in a brand new office in the centre of Huddersfield alongside a friendly and supportive staff and management team. This is just one of the benefits which this role brings:
Benefits of working as a social worker in Kirklees:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.