Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team (EDT) - Derby City £28 - £32 per hour
My client in Derby are currently looking an an experienced Social Worker to join their Emergency Duty Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to add to your CV and could even help you develop a specialism.
The hours for this post are 37, but this is to be completed on a shift basis, out of hours.
This role requires work across both Adults and Children, so the ideal candidate will have experience in both.
Benefits of the role:
- Great post for a CV
- Opportunity to develop a specialism
- High pay rate for the East Midlands
- Working in an Emergency Duty Team on various shifts
- Working on a duty desk
- Responding in emergency situations in a timely and responsible manner
You MUST be:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.