Social Worker - Adults Services - West Midlands - £24 - £26.50 per hour
We are currently searching for a Social Worker to join a busy adults' team in the West Midlands. This is a unique opportunity to build further experience and handle a varied caseload. The successful candidate will also enjoy an excellent location and well-managed team.
Due to the nature of this role, our client has specified that the successful candidate must have extensive experience of working in Adults services and the ability to handle a busy caseload.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Opportunity to build experience
- Excellent location
- Strong council
- Well managed team
- Varied caseload
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Responsibilities of the role as a Adults Social Worker include:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
As an Adults Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.