Social Worker - Child Protection - Bristol - £28p/h
My client in Bristol requires a social worker immediately to cover with post-qualified experience in Child Protection to join their child protection, based in, South Bristol. As a Child Protection Social Worker, your caseloads will involve child protection, picking up court cases that are in progress & CIN cases. The successful candidate must have recent experience in child protection, ability to apply judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children, and be confident within a court arena.
Benefits of this role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Good rates of pay knowledge
- Well managed team
- Good level of client interaction
- Full access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Court Reports
- Presenting evidence in court
- Attending Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.