Looked After Children Team - Social Worker - Torbay - £30 - £33ph
Our Client in a Torbay requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Looked After Children team.
The work involves forming relationships to children and young people towards fulfilling the role of corporate parent and within this carrying out LAC visits, preparing reports for LAC Reviews, preparing LAC Care Plans, PEPS, ensuring stat medical examinations take place, and preparing older children for transition.
Benefits of the role as a Looked After Children's Social Worker:
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
- We offer all of our agency workers free access to a specialist social work training portal worth £500 a year
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
Duties also include:
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Planned meetings
- Attending adoption panels
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Section 20 care orders
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.